I am pretty excited to show you probably the best gaming headset I have ever had. I have used for a while Beats solo 3 which are great but are on ear. I wanted something over ear.
I have tested also Steelseries Arctis Pro and Lenovo H600 wireless but so far these ones won for a simple reason: I have used them over 12 hours straight and I felt no discomfort! It is something...
In plus the drivers are great and you can push them hard.
00:00 - intro
00:35 - difference between wired and wireless
01:43 - about cables
03:24 - difference between leatherette and cloth cushions
05:20 - construction
05:53 - impression after usage, two weeks later...
06:49 - strange noise - faulty or by design?
10:00 - how to change the cushion
10:36 - mic test with G HUB on macOS
13:30 - mic test with G HUB on Windows 11
17:05 - conclusion
18:07 - extended surround sound test
#logitech #logitechpro #headset #headphones
In order to use them fully you need Logitech G HUB and, of course, must plug the dongle, Pro X DAC, which is USB sound card. Yes, USB-A. If you have USB-C only computer, must use a dongle. Dongle in dongle, get it? :D
Blue microphone is amazing almost right out of the box. Of course, you have the possibility to tweak a lot of things there to make it perfect for your voice but you can also download and use many profiles made by the community. There are many whether for music or pure immersion in games.
At the end, the packaging is great and it comes with a lot of things which is a big plus.
Enjoy and do not hesitate to drop any questions in the comment section.
Also, I see you in a couple of months after I have used this puppy enough. For sure I will have more things to say about. Stay tuned!
Product page: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-audio/pro-x-gaming-headset-blue-voice-mic-tech.981-000817.html
Logitech G-Hub download: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/innovation/g-hub.html
In the box:
* PRO X Gaming Headset
* Memory foam & leatherette ear pads
* Memory foam & cloth ear pads
* USB External sound card
* Detachable mic
* 2m cable with inline volume and mute (no microphone on the cable)
* Mobile cable with button (and microphone)
* Y splitter for separate mic and headphone ports
* Carrying bag
* User documentation
* Logitech G Pro X Headset specs include
* PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
* Length: 138 mm
* Width: 94 mm
* Height: 195 mm
* Weight (w/o cable): 320 g
* PC Cable Length: 2 m
* Mobile Cable Length: 1.5 m
* PC splitter: 120 mm
* TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
* Driver: Hybrid mesh PRO-G 50 mm
* Magnet: Neodymium
* Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
* Impedance: 35 ohm
* Sensitivity: 91.7 dB SPL @ 1 mW & 1 cm
* Fork: Aluminum
* Headband: Steel
* Ear and head pads: Memory Foam Leatherette
* Extra Ear pads: Memory Foam Cloth
* Pro Microphone:
* Microphone Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
* Type: Electret Condenser
* Size: 6 mm
* Frequency response: 100 Hz-10 KHz
* PC with USB port
* Windows 7 or later
* Internet connection for optional software download7
* Advanced features like Blue VO!CE and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound function only on PC via Logitech G HUB Gaming Software
* PART NUMBER